Thursday, June 5, 2014

Had a very productive time in san Diego

Hello all,

Stayed an extra week in San Diego meeting my agent Bill Gladstone (www.waterside.com) and other meetings related to The Seekers (www.TheSeekers.com)

One of the highlights was eating at Bretts BBQ. Although great BBQ, I heard he made friend chicken on Sunday nights so went there to try it out.
It was awesome.
Fried Chicken heaven
 

After the meal I had to thank Brett.

Me and the happy chef
 
One of the highlights of going to San Diego is the Encinitas Cafe (www.encinitascafe.com). My favorite food server is Bubbles...

A selfie with Bubbles!
 
Lastly, I met my buddies at the Neptune Yaught club on... Neptune Ave in Leucadia, of course.


Me Jeff and Pat
 
Worked on The Seekers. I have a list of 30 something things to get ready before the 1st of July. Whew. I though writing the thing was hard. Next post on the progress of that list.
 
BTW - flew home American Airlines (I usually take Delta). Very impressed. Good service. Nice people. Better direct flight.




No comments:

Post a Comment