Saturday, December 19, 2015

 Book Signing with T.Jensen Lacey


Met Theresa at the angel store in Fairhope today for her book signing. She is a New York Times best selling author and a great friend. Bought a book for my brother (one of the chicken soup books she is featured in) and sending off on Monday.


She is one of the Pensters of which I am now vice-president (not as glamorous as it sounds) . We are, I am told, the oldest continuous writing group in the country. www.pensterswritinggroup.com/

After lunch, I am walking down the street and who do I see? Snow White. Then Spiderman. Then a whole slew of characters. Turns out they are part of a new business that a company called Enchanted Forest Entertainment is promoting.
Seems like a fun idea. They can be reached at enchantedfe@gmail.com

Going to a boat parade on fish river tonight and then to my friend JoAnn's for visitng.
Is Christmas here yet?
Need to slow down a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment